As you browse the store and order products, keep the following in mind:
- Register the first time you shop by providing your name, email address, password, and address and phone number. Specify a password you can remember easily, because you'll be using it to "check in" on subsequent visits. We'll ask for your address the first time you enter the shop; this address will appear by default on the shipping information and credit card pages, where you can change it if needed.
- Our Products Discount Data Mart stocks a variety of products procured from various sources from all over the world. Discount Data Mart purchases product in a range of conditions including new overstock product, to refurbished, and obsolete product. All items sold by Discount Data Mart are in Grade 'A' Refurbished condition unless otherwise specified.
- Your shopping basket contains all the products you're considering on the current visit. Every time you choose an item, it's automatically listed in the shopping basket. At any time, you can view the basket's contents, change item quantities and delete an item by hitting the Delete Item link. When you're satisfied that the shopping basket contains everything you want, you can follow through with your purchase.
- Credit card information is required for placing your online order. You'll be entering the credit card number along with your billing address (if different from the address you've already given us).
If, however, you would rather not enter personal information or a credit card number over the Internet, please don't hesitate to place your order by telephone with one of our friendly sales representatives. Just call 1-855-859-5875.
Discount Data Mart
403 S. LINCOLN ST STE 32
Port Angeles, WA 98362
- For site support, comments, or questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.